Do you need help?
Immediate help (life treathening): call 112
Only contact medical services such as your general practitioner by telephone in case of severe complaints. Severe complaints are a high fever of 38 degrees Celsius or higher combined with coughing and/or difficult breathing.
For help with shopping or running errands:
We Helpen.nl: https://www.wehelpen.nl/ik-zoek-hulp/hulpprofielen/
Note: thieves can also apply to such services!
Do you have general questions about the coronavirus?
This phone number from the Dutch institute for Health (RIVM) can be reached daily from 8:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m.
Do you want to help?
- Rode Kruis (volunteer for Red Cross): https://www.rodekruis.nl/hulp-in-nederland/ready2help/
- We Helpen.nl: https://www.wehelpen.nl/
- NLvoorElkaar: https://www.nlvoorelkaar.nl/corona-proof-vrijwilligerswerk
- Government: http://rijksoverheid.nl/coronavirus
- Health Department: https://www.rivm.nl/nieuws/actuele-informatie-over-coronavirus
Do you have suggestions, ideas or do you want to help with this site?
Submit them on the Tips-page.